In the summer of 2009, I received the prestigious honor of the "Invisalign® Case of the Year.” More recently, my 2011 case was published by Invisalign® in their Gallery of “Best Cases.” Here are some additional awards:
- Voted Best of the Best by Oklahoma Magazine readers and peers in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
- Voted “Best Dentist” by Tulsa People, 2009.
- 1st place winner of the Invisalign® Case of the Year contest, 2009.
- Top 100 cases of Invisalign® in 2011 and 2013.
- #1 Provider of Lumineers in Tulsa.
- Top 5% of Invisalign® Providers nationwide.
I am a graduate of the University of Oklahoma, College of Dentistry (1981). For the past 30 years and counting, I have practiced mercury-free and cosmetic dentistry in Tulsa’s most unique dental office, and I pride myself on leading the way in dental innovation. Well before the recent upsurge of interest in the field, and as early as 1986, I had already stopped using mercury amalgam in my practice and begun orthodontic treatment of TMJ cases.
As part of my commitment to dental advances and standards, I am a current member of several well-respected dental associations, including the American Dental Association, the Oklahoma and the Tulsa County Dental Associations, the American Association of Functional Orthodontics, the Academy of General Dentistry, Lumineer Crown Club, and an Invisalign® Premiere Preferred Provider.