In the summer of 2009, I received the prestigious honor of the "Invisalign® Case of the Year.” More recently, my 2011 case was published by Invisalign® in their Gallery of “Best Cases.” Here are some additional awards:
- Voted Best of the Best by Oklahoma Magazine readers and peers for eight straight years since 2011.
- Voted “Best Dentist” by Tulsa People, every year since 2009.
- First place winner of the Invisalign® Case of the Year contest, 2009.
- Top 100 cases of Invisalign® in 2011, 2013, 2015, and 2017.
- #1 Provider of Lumineers® in Tulsa.
- Top 5% of Invisalign® Providers nationwide.
I am a graduate of the University of Oklahoma, College of Dentistry (1981). For the past 30 years and counting, I have practiced mercury-free and cosmetic dentistry in Tulsa’s most unique dental office, and I pride myself on leading the way in dental innovation. Well before the recent upsurge of interest in the field, and as early as 1986, I had already stopped using mercury amalgam in my practice and begun orthodontic treatment of TMJ cases.
As part of my commitment to dental advances and standards, I am a current member of several well-respected dental associations, including the American Dental Association, the Oklahoma and the Tulsa County Dental Associations, the American Association of Functional Orthodontics, the Academy of General Dentistry, Lumineer® Crown Club, and an Invisalign® Premiere Preferred Provider.